- To foster cross-cultural exchange in this multi-ethnic community, provide education, training, and arts outreach to promote, and preserve ancient culture of India through performing arts such as dance, music, theater, and other related arts.
- To make a strong foundation of the pure dance aspects by teaching simple exercises for mind and body.
- Teach a disciplined approach to practice sessions and expressional dance form including theory to the interested students.
- To make this art as a part of life, and instill a passion for the arts.
- To organize workshops and lecture demonstrations to bring awareness about this art form to the community at large.
- To sponsor performing artists both for public performances and teaching purposes in order to enrich the learning environment
- To provide an opportunity for the students to perform before a large audience, and to graduate as professional artists of this art form.